Thank you for your interest in the Tallahassee Youth Triathlon Series. Our 2013 events were a huge success … and registration is NOW OPEN for the 2014 series. Follow the directions below to register for summer 2014 races, and/or simply stay updated on registration deadlines, practice clinics, etc. by joining our email list (visit our “contact us” page for a link).
Race entry fees directly cover race operation costs for each of the YTS events, including facility rental, our professional timing system, course management, t-shirts, publicity, awards, and the post-race family celebration. Each participant receives a goody bag with coupons and prizes from our race partners, a Tallahassee YTS t-shirt, and a finisher’s medal or dog tag. The top three finishers in each age (male and female) will receive a special award. More information about awards can be found under our RESULTS tab.
BEFORE REGISTERING, please do the following:
1. Ensure you understand that we adhere to USA Triathlon’s Age-Up Rule (i.e. the age of the athlete is determined not by the age on race day but by the age the athlete will be on December 31, 2014. Further explanation, as well as details on having your child race down an age group, can be found under our RACE INFORMATION tab.
2. Please be sure to “like” us on Facebook to stay updated on the 2014 race schedule, clinics, etc. And, if you are NOT currently registering but want to be placed on our email distribution list, please send us your information so we can keep you informed about registration deadlines and 2014 race dates/announcements.
|$35 (thru 4/1)||$15 (thru 5/31)||$35 (thru 7/31)|
|$40 (4/2 – 5/1)||$20 (6/1 – 6/30)||$40 (8/1 – 8/21)|
|$45 (5/2 – 5/14)||$25 (7/1 -7/7)||$45 (8/22 – 9/3)|
|IF spots are available …||$50 (Saturday 5/17 at Packet Pickup)||$30 (Saturday 7/12 at Packet Pickup)||$50 (Saturday 9/6 at Packet Pickup)|
*Entry fees do not include mandatory USA Triathlon membership or imATHLETE service fees.
*No refunds. Entry fees CANNOT be transferred to another individual. Prices do not include USAT license. Athletes can update their annual USAT membership, or purchase a single-day pass, at time of online registration.
Event Cancellation / Modification Policy
1. Tallahassee YTS Management in concert with local officials will make decisions based on safety first.
2. Courses and/or race segments will be altered as agreed to between Tallahassee YTS Management and local officials.
4. The Tallahassee YTS does not save any money if one of our events has to be canceled for reasons beyond our control. All supplies and services needed for the events are purchased and/or arranged in advance. All event supplies and services associated with that event must be paid for, regardless of the outcome.